Sunday, June 10, 2012

So This Is What It Is!

Posting these pages is a seriously bittersweet thing.  Again, I can't thank my business partner and project manager Adam Besenyodi quite enough for helping me focus in on what to do and how to do it. You know that moment when you take a chance with a complete stranger across the internet and have it exceed your wildest dreams of friendship?  Well, that.

So I'll be putting these pages up every day until you all see what it was about & how far I had gotten, in preparation for the new series that you're invited to become a part of through Kickstarter. The progress I'm having now on the new title will be detailed there, with images and videos and stuff and t'ing.  This blog here is just to catch you up to speed before we begin soliciting the new stuff.

The bittersweet elements are from reliving the words and images from 1989.  As a creator, I want to have been better, but I can't help love the 25 year-old me who put so much effort and time into it. The 47 year-old me had better come correct with his!! And too, I see people who were alive then, I hear the dreams I had then, I feel the spirit of the time--same as hearing a top 100 song from 1978 and closing your eyes -- you're transported right back there.  That's what these pages do for me.

Thanks for checking it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment