Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Learning. And Learning.

This morning (still) I'm getting it under my belt of what it takes to establish a drawing schedule. In my civilian identity I hold two "part time" jobs. One is in an office, seeing clients for 45-50 mins, and the other is going to clients' homes. In both capacities I perform therapeutic services, although the home-based is different than the office-based.

But I'm dropping 95% of my home-based workload to free up the time I need to produce this comic.  So of course, I'm letting go of a nice little chunk of income.  It's a risk, but I'm taking it.  This allows me to concentrate on drawing the incentive rewards to pledge donors for the July Kickstarter campaign, and of course, do Volume 1 of the Power Principle relaunch.

This morning I finished pencilling the first set of sketch cards for the Kickstarter.  I'll be reposting this picture at the Kickstarter page, but you can has a look at it nao. =^.^=

First I drew them on my iPad;


Then I realized;
1) I wouldn't be able to give out any original pencils of this version,
and
2) Sketch cards are said to be 2.5 x 3.5 inches so I could fit 16 on a sheet instead of 9.  So I went back to the drawing board. literally. Heh.




Learning. And learning.




No comments:

Post a Comment